Economy storage is for a maximum of 5 items (e.g. 2 suitcases, 2 boxes, 1 laundry bag) for the Term 4 Christmas school holiday period (8 weeks). Additional items can be stored for a cost of $22 per item.
Economy Storage - Term 4
- Desk fans are free to store but must be labelled.
- If additional services are required eg. storage of another set of laundry or an extra suitcase it will be $22 per item. SCS can store cricket bags, musical instruments, bikes etc at an additional cost.
- Collapsible crates are for sale from SCS. The crate can fit under students’ beds and will last the entire time at boarding school/university. See storage products section to order.
- Economy packages are valid for 12 months and for 3 items per student.
- Economy packages include a complimentary laundry bag that will be provided to all students.
- Packages apply to all students local, regional and international.
- All items are labelled identifying student and tracking items.
- All items are picked up on a nominated date and location of the school and returned at the beginning of school term.
- Each student will pack their own belongings.
- SCS will collect nominated items eg. 1 suitcase, 1 box or SCS collapsible crate and 1 single linen bag (storage for all bed linen).
- Courier costs apply to transfers from school to university.